Quality and Enviroment policy
Since the beginning of its activity, Hotel Alhambra Palace has maintained a firm commitment to quality and customer-centered service, assuming the customer as the axis and engine of the establishment, focused on him and his needs and expectations.
That is why the continuous improvement in the quality of service and environmental management developed in our hotel, are part of our line of work as fundamental factors.
Therefore, as far as possible, we always work with these premises:
SATISFY THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
TO OFFER A QUALITY SERVICE paying special attention to the quality of the product and the high professionalism and qualification of our staff.
WORK IN TEAM (good communication, information and participation).
TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS of our services, in order to carry out an adequate management of them.
IDENTIFY AND ANALYZE ALL LEGISLATION and other commitments applicable to the hotel in order to ensure compliance.
TO FOLLOW-UP ALL THE ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT IN THE HOTEL through visits, supervisions and audits, which guarantee the continuous improvement of the system.
COLLABORATE IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION AND AWARENESS of clients and interested parties.
TO ESTABLISH THE TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC MEANS POSSIBLE TO PREVENT POLLUTION OF THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Within the framework of this policy, a series of objectives will be defined annually, which will be monitored.
This policy will be reviewed annually, within the Management Review Report.
In Granada, February 18, 2020
Marianella Bertini. Director.
- Artistic lighting.
- Information on museums / exhibitions / activities of relevance of the municipality.
- Guided tours in museums and historical patrimony of the municipality.
- Service of national / foreign press in lobbies.
- Updated magazines in lobbies.
- International channels.
- Coffeemakers / kettles of water with portions.
- Pillow menu.
- A la carte restaurant.
- Offer of products / dishes made with locally produced raw materials.
- Dining services in terraces of the exterior common areas (breakfasts and dinners).
- Meal service between breakfasts and lunches (lunch).
- Automatic power cut-off system in accommodation units.
- Energy-saving light bulbs.
- Selective waste collection.
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning products, such as low-phosphate or biodegradable products.
- Use of ecological or chlorine-free toilet paper.
- Class A consumer appliances